Believe it or not, we (yes You) are solely responsible for how complicated or how simple our life’s are.
Do yourself a favor and read this post written by @marcandangel. The post itself is absolutely inspiring. Here’s a snapshot of the points:
- Identify what’s most important to you.
- Eliminate as much as you possibly can of everything else.
- Learn to let GO of what wasn’t meant to be.
- Stop berating yourself for being a work in progress.
- Don’t wish your life away.
- Forget what everyone thinks and wants for you.
- Stop worrying and complaining.
- Start making moves.
- Focus on being productive, not being busy.
- Look for the silver lining in every tough situation.
- Spend more time with the right people.
- Let things be less than perfect.
Read the full post here: 12 Easy Ways to Make Life Simple Again by Angel Chernoff